Monday, August 31, 2009

Whore Reviews Alien 3









Ok I know this film was released in 1992 but I've been really really busy since then. So here is my review. Ok, One, this film was a major boner shrinker. It was sooooo depressing! We start out with everyone that lived from the previous film dying except for Sigourney Weaver, well not actually Sigourney Weaver rather her character. The real Sigourney Weaver is chillin in Malibu. Then we find out she's got an alien inside her. But that's after she has to watch the little girl from Aliens get her chest cracked open in an autopsy to make sure she didn't have an alien inside her. Then an alien pops out of a cow (wish I was making this up), people run around and get killed and Ripley kills herself in the end. Wow, that sucks. I enjoyed planning my own suicide more than watching this film. Now that I mention it I haven't planned my suicide in a while, gotta do that later after I inventory my pill closet. And it takes place inside a prison with a bunch of creepy psychos. This film really blew! I can't think of anything that could make it more depressing. So you guys have had a lot of time to not see this film, so keep it up. Just call your great grandmother and have her tell you how horrible the great depression was, and then she can tell you about the concentration camp she was in and how she was five minutes away from being pushed into an oven. And finally she can tell you how horrible it is to have cancer and a six month life expectancy. See you don't need this film! If all else fails go online and check your bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment