Friday, August 7, 2009

OMG! These boots are amazing!












Holy Shit I have been looking for tall military boots for a gay eternity! Finally I found them! And they're made in England just like bangers and mash, Elton John and bad teeth! I am so excited I could just pee, oh think I just did a little...

So yeah, they're amazing and they go with my wardrobe of serial killer/snipper wear. When I go out people often mistake me for the security guy. I even broke up a fight once, when they started throwing limp wristed fists I just sat there and thought, "shit if I don't do something people are gonna think I'm bad at my job". Oh well, you can't win them all. And the boots only take me about forty five minutes to lace! Guess I won't be wearing these on a one night stand. Who's got time for twenty five feet of shoe laces when your trying to find your leather jock strap in the pile of clothes next to "what's his names" bed. Oh Cheezus Christ, if I had a dollar for every time I've heard, "don't you remember my name" which is quickly followed by me saying, "uh dude, I don't even remember your face".

No comments:

Post a Comment